Huawei Y9 2019 JKM-L23 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Y9 2019 JKM-L23 Firmware via HM-Tool? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Huawei Y9. Because by this Huawei Y9 flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. You can get the Huawei Y9 2019 JKM-L23 firmware for official via Google Drive. This firmware is stock ROM of Huawei Y9. Just make sure your device is the same with this firmware file version.
Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Huawei Y9 JKM-L23 firmware problem with fresh stock ROM without error.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Y9 2019 JKM-L23 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool Software, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Forgot Password
- Huawei Y9 2019 JKM-L23 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Y9 2019 JKM-L23 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Y9 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei Y9 Firmware
- Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software and driver
- Android Qualcomm USB Driver Huawei USB Driver
- PC / Laptop
- Unlock Bootloader (Optional, some user can flash with LOCKED Bootloader, unlock it when flash not working)
- USB cable
- Firmware Huawei Y9 2019 JKM-L23 220.127.116.11_Board_Software_General_8.1.0_R1_EMUI_8.2_05022KRJ_HMT.zip via Google Drive
Read Also: How to Flash Huawei Y9 JKM-L22 Firmware
How to Flash Huawei Y9 2019 JKM-L23 Firmware
- First of all, get the tools and install them. If you are already installed skip this step.
- Please read How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software for the full tutorial with image and video.
- Run Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software, click on QPBLFBML01.exe.
- Click the Browse menu.
- Then navigate to the Huawei Y9 JKM-L23 firmware folder that has been downloaded.
- After that, select the file with the format like the example above, namely HDU9200MC00N015.xml. This is an example of a firmware name, every Huawei has a different name.
- Keep in mind, in the Huawei firmware folder there is usually more than one XML file. So please choose the name that matches the device type when browsing the firmware earlier.
- Click Next for the next step.
- Now connect Huaweito PC with USB cable data and make sure you are in Fastboot Mode or Download Mode.
– To enter Fastboot Mode, press Volume Down + Power wait until show Android robot.
– If Fastboot Mode not working, try to enter Download Mode, press Volume Atas + Volume Bawah and connect your device to PC. Hold the buttons until enter Download Update, then go for next step 9. You can check this video to enter Download Mode.
- Click Scan&Download and wait for flashing Huawei Y9 2019.
- Wait for the device to connect to PC and flash will start automatically.
- After 100% and finished, disconnect the Huawei Y9 and try to reboot to system.
- Finally, flash Huawei Y9 2019 JKM-L23 firmware via HMT is done.
Read Also: Flash Huawei Y9 FLA L23 Firmware
- Usually, when opening HMT for the first time, a choice of modes will appear. Please select the Manufacture or R&D mode. For cases that fail flash, try the way from one of the XDA members.
- When clicking the Browse firmware menu on some PCs sometimes it asks to enter the HMT password. Just leave it blank and click Set.