Huawei Y9 FLA-L23 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Y9 FLA-L23 Firmware via HM-Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example, it happened on your Huawei Y9 2018, you can try to flash with this firmware file ROM, to solve the problem. With a flawed Huawei Y9 FLA-L23 flash will come back to fresh and normal again.
Because the firmware that has been replaced with Huawei Y9 FLA-L23 flash file stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Y9 FLA-L23 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool Software, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Forgot Password
- Huawei Y9 FLA-L23 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Y9 2018 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Y9 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Y9 FLA-L23 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Y9 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei Y9 2018 Firmware
- Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software and driver
- Huawei USB Driver
- PC / Laptop
- Unlock Bootloader (Optional, some user can flash with LOCKED Bootloader, unlock it when flash not working)
- USB cable
- Firmware Huawei Y9 2018 FLA-L23 Florida-BD_22.214.171.124_Board_Software_General_Android_8.0_EMUI_8.0_05022JEV_HMT.zip via Google Drive
Read Also: How to Flash Huawei Y9 JKM-L21 Firmware
How to Flash Huawei Y9 FLA-L23 Firmware
- First of all, get the tools and install them. If you are already installed skip this step.
- Please read How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software for the full tutorial with image and video.
- Run Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software, click on QPBLFBML01.exe.
- Click the Browse menu.
- Then navigate to the Huawei Y9 firmware folder that has been downloaded.
- After that, select the file with the format like the example above, namely HDU9200MC00N015.xml. This is an example of a firmware name, every Huawei has a different name.
- Keep in mind, in the Huawei Y9 FLA-L23 firmware folder there is usually more than one XML file. So please choose the name that matches the device type when browsing the firmware earlier.
- Click Next for the next step.
- Now connect Huawei to PC with USB cable data and make sure you are in Fastboot Mode or Download Mode.
– To enter Fastboot Mode, press Volume Down + Power wait until show Android robot.
– If Fastboot Mode not working, try to enter Download Mode, press Volume Atas + Volume Bawah and connect your device to PC. Hold the buttons until enter Download Update, then go for next step 9. You can check this video to enter Download Mode.
- Click Scan&Download and wait for flash Huawei Y9 FLA-L23.
- Wait for the device to connect to PC and flash will start automatically.
- After 100% and finished, disconnect the Huawei and try to reboot to system.
- Finally, flash Huawei Y9 FLA-L23 firmware via HMT is done.
Read Also: Flash Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21 Firmware
- Usually, when opening HMT for the first time, a choice of modes will appear. Please select the Manufacture or R&D mode. For cases that fail flash, try the way from one of the XDA members.
- When clicking the Browse firmware menu on some PCs sometimes it asks to enter the HMT password. Just leave it blank and click Set.