Infinix Joypad X1000 Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Infinix Joypad X1000, you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed Infinix Joypad X1000 flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replacing with Infinix Joypad X1000 Flash File stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial Infinix Joypad X1000 Flash File Download via Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Infinix Joypad X1000 Forgot Password
- Infinix Joypad X1000 Stuck on Logo
- Infinix Joypad X1000 Forget Pattern
- Infinix Joypad X1000 Bootloop
- Infinix Joypad X1000 Soft Brick
- Infinix Joypad X1000 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Infinix Joypad X1000 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Infinix Joypad X1000 Virus malware
- Infinix Joypad X1000 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Infinix Joypad X1000 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Infinix Joypad X1000 P6001_20140108_4.2 MT6http://bit.ly/2B0JhWJ.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive – Only for Infinix Joypad X1000
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Infinix Joypad X1000 flash file and you will see “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Infinix Joypad X1000, then click “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Infinix Joypad X1000. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Infinix Joypad X1000 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Infinix Joypad X1000 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Infinix Joypad X1000 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.