Infinix Smart X5010 Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
This Infinix Smart X5010 flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Infinix. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Infinix Smart X5010 software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new firmware file.
With this Tutorial Infinix Smart X5010 Flash File Download via Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Infinix Smart X5010 Forgot Password
- Infinix Smart X5010 Stuck on Logo
- Infinix Smart X5010 Forget Pattern
- Infinix Smart X5010 Bootloop
- Infinix Smart X5010 Soft Brick
- Infinix Smart X5010 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Infinix Smart X5010 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Infinix Smart X5010 Virus malware
- Infinix Smart X5010 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Infinix Smart X5010 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Infinix Smart X5010 MT6580_170517_7.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive – Only for Infinix Smart X5010
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Infinix Smart X5010 flash file and you will see “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Infinix Smart X5010, then click “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Infinix Smart X5010. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Infinix Smart X5010 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Infinix Smart X5010 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Infinix Smart X5010 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- firmware infinix x5010 google drive
- infinix x5010 flash tool