Infinix Race Jet X501 Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Infinix Race Jet X501 flash file. If that happens on your Infinix, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh Infinix Race Jet X501 firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this Infinix X501, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial Infinix Race Jet X501 Flash File Download via Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Infinix Race Jet X501 Forgot Password
- Infinix Race Jet X501 Stuck on Logo
- Infinix Race Jet X501 Forget Pattern
- Infinix Race Jet X501 Bootloop
- Infinix Race Jet X501 Soft Brick
- Infinix Race Jet X501 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Infinix Race Jet X501 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Infinix Race Jet X501 Virus malware
- Infinix Race Jet X501 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Infinix Race Jet X501 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Infinix Race Jet X501 C3389_20130830.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive – Only for Infinix Race Jet X501
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Infinix Race Jet X501 flash file and you will see “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Infinix Race Jet X501, then click “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Infinix Race Jet X501. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Infinix Race Jet X501 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Infinix Race Jet X501 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Infinix Race Jet X501 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.