Mito Y1 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Mito Y1 Firmware via SP Flash Tool (Scatter Flash File)? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example, it happened on your Mito Y1, you can try to flash with this firmware file ROM, to solve the problem. With a flawed Mito Y1 flash will come back to fresh and normal again.
Because the firmware that has been replaced with Mito Y1 flash file stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Mito Y1 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Mito Y1 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Mito often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Mito_Y1_MT6580_V03_20181213.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Mito A50
How to Flash Mito Y1 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Mito Y1 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Mito Y1 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Mito Y1. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Mito Y1 firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Mito A550
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.