Samsung Galaxy A11 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A11 Firmware via Odin? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example, it happened on your Samsung A11 SM-A115F / SM-A115U / SM-A115W / SM-A115M, you can try to flash with this firmware file ROM, to solve the problem. With a flawed Samsung A11, the flash will come back to fresh and normal again.
Because the firmware that has been replaced with Samsung Galaxy A11 flash file stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy A11 via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung A11 Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy A11 Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How To Flash Samsung Galaxy A21s Firmware
Tools and Samsung A11 Firmware Download
- Download firmware flash file
Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-A115F / SM-A115U / SM-A115W / SM-A115M
If you use another model, click on the next tab.
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy A11
Read Also: Samsung A01 Core Firmware
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy A11 Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy A11 flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Galaxy A11.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung A11 will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy A11 finally is done.
Read Also: Samsung A01 Flash File via Odin
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung A11, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- how to flash Samsung Galaxy A11