Samsung Galaxy A71 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A71 Firmware via Odin? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Samsung Galaxy A71 SM-A715F / SM-A715W / SM-A7160 / SM-A716B / SM-A716S. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Samsung Galaxy A71 software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with a new Samsung A71 firmware file.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy A71 via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung A71 Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy A71 Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung A71 only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung A71 Firmware Download
- Download firmware flash file
- Samsung Galaxy A71 SM-A715F
If you use another model SM-A715W / SM-A7160 / SM-A716B / SM-A716S, click on the next tab.
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy A71
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy A71 Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy A71 flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung A71.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy A71 finally is done.
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung A71, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).