Samsung Galaxy A80 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A80 Firmware via Odin? Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Samsung A80 SM-A805F / SM-A8050 bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Samsung Galaxy A80 firmware flash file stock ROM. But the data stored in internal memory will also be a wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Samsung A80. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is the same with this Samsung A80 firmware.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy A80 via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung A80 Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy A80 Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How To Flash Samsung Galaxy A50 Firmware
Tools and Samsung A80 Firmware Download
- Download firmware flash file
Samsung Galaxy A80 (SM-A805F Indonesia) SM-A8050
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy A80
Read Also: Flash Firmware Samsung A31
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy A80 Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy A80 flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung A80.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy A80 finally is done.
Read Also: Samsung A11 Flash File via Odin
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung A80, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).