Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Firmware via Odin? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260G / SM-J260Y / SM-J260T1 / SM-J260F. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with the Samsung J2 Core flash file. You can download this Samsung firmware via google drive, this firmware is stock ROM of Samsung.
With this flashing method, the troubled Samsung J2 Core will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Samsung will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260G / SM-J260F / SM-J260T1 / SM-J260Y via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Core only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: Flash Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200M Firmware
Tools and Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Firmware Download
- Download firmware flash file
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260G SM-J260F SM-J260T1 SM-J260Y
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
Read Also: How To Flash Oppo F11 Pro Firmware
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy J2 Core flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung Galaxy J2 Core driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Galaxy J2 Core.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy J2 Core will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260G / SM-J260F / SM-J260T1 / SM-J260Y finally is done.
Read Also: Flash Samsung J5 SM-J500F Firmware
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).