Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M Firmware and Flash via Odin
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
The easiest way to tackle the Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with fresh new file. By using Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M firmware Flash File stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safe. Don’t forget to install Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M driver before connect to PC. This will help odin to detect the device.
With this Tutorial “Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M Firmware and Flash via Odin“ you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M Forgot Password
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M Bootloop
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M Softbrick
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M Touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M Virus malware
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M Flash File Stock Rom, Only for Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable, recommended to use original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows, recommended Win 7
- Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J320N0 Firmware and Flash via Odin
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700T Firmware and Flash via Odin
- Use Filter Menu to select your Region (recommend use latest version).
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all materials downloaded, move it into one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M firmware flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M will reboot system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- flash j700m bit