Samsung Galaxy M11 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy M11 Firmware via Odin? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Samsung M11 SM-M115F / SM-M115M. Because of this Samsung M11 flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. You can get the Samsung Galaxy M11 firmware for official via Google Drive. This firmware is the stock ROM of the Samsung M11. Just make sure your device is the same as this firmware file version. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Samsung M11 firmware problem with fresh stock ROM without error.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy M11 via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung M11 Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy M11 Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How To Flash Samsung Galaxy M21 Firmware
Tools and Samsung Firmware Download
- Download firmware flash file
Samsung Galaxy M11 SM-M115F / SM-M115M
If you use another model, click on the next tab.
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy M11
Read Also: Flash Samsung M51 Firmware
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy M11 Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move them to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy M11 flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung M11.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy M11 finally is done.
Read Also: Samsung M30 Flash File via Odin
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung M11, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- samsung m11 flash tool