Samsung Galaxy S4 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy S4 Firmware via Odin? The easiest way to tackle the Samsung S4 GT-I9500 / GT-I9506 / GT-I9507 / GT-I9507V / GT-I9508V / (Verizon ) SCH-I545 / SCH-I545L / SCH-I545PP / SCH-R970X / SGH-I337 / SGH-M919N / SGH-S970G / (Korea/KTF) SHV-E300K / SHV-E300L / SHV-E330K / SHV-E330L / (Snapdragon/Tracfone) SM-S975L / SPH-L720T / GT-I9505 / (DoCoMo) SC-04E / (CDMA) SCH-I959 / SCH-R970 / SCH-R970C / SGH-I337M / SGH-M919 / SGH-M919V / SHV-E300S / SPH-L720 bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with the fresh new file. By using Samsung S4 firmware Stock ROM will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup the first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S4 via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung S4 Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung S4 Firmware Download
- Download firmware flash file
Samsung Galaxy S4
GT-I9500 / GT-I9506 / GT-I9507 / GT-I9507V / GT-I9508V / (Verizon ) SCH-I545 / SCH-I545L / SCH-I545PP / SCH-R970X / SGH-I337 / SGH-M919N / SGH-S970G / (Korea/KTF) SHV-E300K / SHV-E300L / SHV-E330K / SHV-E330L / (Snapdragon/Tracfone) SM-S975L / SPH-L720T / GT-I9505 / (DoCoMo) SC-04E / (CDMA) SCH-I959 / SCH-R970 / SCH-R970C / SGH-I337M / SGH-M919 / SGH-M919V / SHV-E300S / SPH-L720.
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy S4
Read Also: Flash Firmware Samsung J6 Prime Firmware
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy S4 Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download, and don’t forget to select your region. Please use the filter menu to find the specified model of your Samsung S4.
- After all the materials downloaded, move them to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung S4 flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung S4.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy S4 finally is done.
Read Also: Samsung J4 Flash File via Odin
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- how to flash Samsung galaxy S4