Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Firmware via Odin? Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Samsung SM-G9250 / SM-G925F / SM-G925I / SM-G925K / SM-G925L / SM-G925P / SM-G925R4 / SM-G925R6 / SM-G925R7 / SM-G925S / SM-G925T / SM-G925V / SM-G925W8 / SCV31 / (DoCoMo) SC-04G / 404SC bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge firmware flash file stock ROM. But the data stored in internal memory will also be a wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Samsung. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is the same as this Samsung S6 Edge firmware.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung S6 Edge Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung Firmware Download
- Download Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Firmware
The list model available:
SM-G9250 / SM-G925F / SM-G925I / SM-G925K / SM-G925L / SM-G925P / SM-G925R4 / SM-G925R6 / SM-G925R7 / SM-G925S / SM-G925T / SM-G925V / SM-G925W8 / SCV31 / (DoCoMo) SC-04G / 404SC
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Read Also: Flash Samsung A8 Star Firmware
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download, and don’t forget to select your region.
- After all the materials downloaded, move them to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung S6 Edge flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung S6 Edge.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge finally is done.
Read Also: Samsung J4 Plus Flash File via Odin
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- How to flash samsung s6 edge manually