Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Firmware via Odin? And for example, it happened on your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus SM-J415GN / SM-J415G you can try to flash with this firmware file ROM, to solve the problem. Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. With a flawed Samsung J4 Plus, the flash will come back to fresh and normal again.
Because the firmware that has been replacing with Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus flash file stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung J4 Plus Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung Firmware Download
- Download firmware flash file
Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus SM-J415GN / SM-J415G
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
Read Also: Flash Samsung J4 Core Firmware via Odin
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download. To find a more specified Regions, use the filter menu.
- After all the materials downloaded, move them to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung J4 Plus.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus SM-J415GN / SM-J415G finally is done.
Read Also: Samsung Grand Flash File All Type via Odin
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).