Samsung Galaxy Grand Firmware All Type
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Grand Firmware All Type via Odin? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Samsung GT-I9128I / GT-I9080L / GT-I9080E / GT-I9128 / GT-I9128V / SCH-I879 / SHV-E270K / SHV-E270L / SHV-E270S / SHV-E275K / SHV-E275S. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Samsung Galaxy Grand software.
The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with the new firmware file. Get Samsung Grand on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the Samsung driver first before the flash. When flashing won’t start, you need to unlock the device. Visit the link above this article and follow the step on how to unlock Samsung.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Grand via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Grand Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung Firmware Download
- Download firmware flash file
Samsung Galaxy Grand
List Samsung firmware:
GT-I9128I / GT-I9080E / GT-I9128 / GT-I9128V / SCH-I879 / SHV-E270K / SHV-E270L / SHV-E270S / SHV-E275K / SHV-E275S
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy Grand
Read Also: Flash Samsung S4 Firmware
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Grand Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download, and don’t forget to select your region. Use the filter menu to find specified Region.
- After all the materials downloaded, move them to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy Grand flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Grand.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy Grand finally is done.
Read Also: Samsung Ace Flash File via Odin
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).