Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Firmware Duos / Plus
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Firmware Duos / Plus via Odin? To solve or fix the Samsung Neo SCH-I879E / GT-I9168I / GT-I9168 / GT-I9082C / GT-I9063T / GT-I9060M / GT-I9060L / GT-I9060L / GT-I9060L android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Samsung Neo problem with fresh or new. Just remember before the flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware Samsung Grand Neo will feel as fresh as new. If you used Samsung
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Grand Neo Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung Firmware Download
- Download firmware flash file Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Duos / Plus
- Here the list of firmware for Samsung Neo Duos and Plus:
SCH-I879E / GT-I9168I / GT-I9168 / GT-I9082C / GT-I9063T / GT-I9060M / GT-I9060L / GT-I9060L / GT-I9060L
* Please use the filter menu to find specified Samsung Grand Neo Duos or Plus you have used.
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo
Read Also: Flash Samsung Ace Firmware
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move them to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo finally is done.
Read Also: Samsung J6 Prime Flash File via Odin
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung Neo, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).