Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Firmware via Odin? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Samsung J4 Core SM-J410F / SM-J410G, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Samsung J4 Core and replaced it with fresh stock ROM firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy J4 Core via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Core only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung Firmware Download
- Download firmware flash file
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core SM-J410F / SM-J410G
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy J4 Core
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download. Use the filter menu to find a specified Region.
- After all the materials downloaded, move them to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy J4 Core flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung J4 Core.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy J4 Core SM-J410F / SM-J410G finally is done.
Read Also: Samsung S4 Flash File via Odin
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).