Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e Firmware via Odin? With this Samsung SM-T725 / SM-T720 / SM-T725C / SM-T725N / SM-T727 / SM-T727R4 / SM-T727U / SM-T727V flash file stock ROM, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, you can try this Samsung S5e flash mode to solve it. Get official stock ROM Samsung Tab S5e firmware via Samfrew.com.
The need to remember is after flashing Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before executing the flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Tab S5e Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung S5e Firmware Download
- Download firmware flash file
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
SM-T725 / SM-T720 / SM-T725C / SM-T725N / SM-T727 / SM-T727R4 / SM-T727U / SM-T727V
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
Read Also: Flash Samsung S6 Edge Firmware
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download, and don’t forget to select your region.
- After all the materials downloaded, move them to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Tab S5e.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e SM-T725 / SM-T720 / SM-T725C / SM-T725N / SM-T727 / SM-T727R4 / SM-T727U / SM-T727V finally is done.
Read Also: Samsung A8 Plus Flash File via Odin
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).