Vivo Y55S PD1613BF Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash How to Flash Vivo Y55S PD1613BF Firmware via QFIL Tool (Flash File)? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Vivo that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock ROM as a solution to resolve it. You can download the Vivo Y55S PD1613BF firmware file via google drive from the link below. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing Vivo.
With this tutorial How to flash Vivo Y55S PD1613BF Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Vivo Y55S Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Vivo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver
- QFIL Tool
- Download firmware Vivo Y55S PD1613BF
- Bypass Limit Google Drive Work Tutorial follow Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Firmware Vivo Y71S PD1731F
How to Flash Vivo Y55S PD1613BF Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract them into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on the device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom, and plug your device into PC, wait till the driver is installed and the device is detected, this will appear on the QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Vivo Y55S firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similar to files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are also important rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. Those 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find them manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the firmware Stock ROM where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- Now, click the Download button and wait to flash the firmware.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on the tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Vivo Y55S is done.
Read Also: Download Vivo Y12S PD2036F Flash File
With this tutorial on How to Flash Vivo Y55S PD1613BF Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.