Vivo Y71i PD1731F Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Vivo Y71i PD1731F Firmware via QFIL Tool (mbn Flash File)? With this Vivo Y71i PD1731F flash file stock ROM, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Vivo, you can try this flash mode to solve it. Get official stock ROM Vivo Y71i firmware via google drive.
The need to remember is after flashing Vivo is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before executing the flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this tutorial How to flash Vivo Y71i PD1731F Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Vivo Y71i Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Vivo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver
- QFIL Tool
- Download firmware Vivo_Y71i_PD1731F_EX_A_1.10.1_LA.UM.6.6.R1-03400-89xx.0_MSM8953_TH_IN_MY_ID_VN_BD_PK_PH_KH_LK_NP_MM_RU.zip stock ROM via Google Drive – Mirror
- Bypass Limit Google Drive Work Tutorial follow Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Firmware Vivo Y12S PD2036F
How to Flash Vivo Y71i PD1731F Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract them into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on the device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom, and plug your device into PC, wait till the driver is installed and the device is detected, this will appear on the QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Vivo Y71i firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. Those 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find them manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the firmware Stock ROM where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- Now, click the Download button and wait to flash the firmware.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on the tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Vivo Y71iis done.
Read Also: Download Gionee P3 Flash File
With this tutorial on How to Flash Vivo Y71i PD1731F Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.