Mi 3 Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Xiaomi Mi 3 Cancro that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this Mi 3 flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done. Download official Mi 3 firmware via bigota Xiaomi, make sure your device and this firmware is the same version.
With this Tutorial Mi 3 Flash File (Cancro) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Mi 3 Forgot Password
- Mi 3 Cancro Forgotten Pattern
- XBrick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Mi 3 Mode Fastboot below.
- Select the Fastboot ROM version you want to use:
Fastboot ROM Mi 3 Developer China
Fastboot ROM Mi 3 Developer Global
Fastboot ROM Global Stable Mi 3
Fastboot ROM China Stable Mi 3
or visit Mi 3 Fastboot ROM to download the latest version.
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
Mi 3 Flash File (Cancro) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Mi 3. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Fastboot ROM Mi 3.
- First, check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of the fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Or use this easy way, COPY PATH from firmware ROM folder.
- Then PASTE the PATH to the square blue color, make sure on the PATH location has no space.
- Turn off Xiaomi Mi 3 Cancro.
- Turn on again and enter to fastboot mode using this step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below then release.
- Connect Mi 3 Cancro to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect the device.
- If driver Xiaomi installed correctly, the device Mi 3 will appear in the listed device Mi Flash Tool and ready to flash.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
NOTE: DO NOT use clean all and lock if your bootloader is unlock. This will brick your device and need test point to flash it.
- Suggest to select clean all and wipe your data in the internal storage.
- Check number one if your Mi 3 is brick or hard brick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Mi 3 Cancro will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like setup language, time zone, and select theme.
Mi 3 Flash File (Cancro) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash is the easiest tutorial to use.