Mi 6 Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Xiaomi Mi 6 flash file. If that happens on your Xiaomi Mi 6 Sagit, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh Mi 6 firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this Xiaomi Mi 6, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial Mi 6 Flash File (Sagit) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Mi 6 Forgot Password
- Mi 6 SagitForgotten Pattern
- XBrick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Mi 6 Mode Fastboot below.
Tools to Flash Mi 6 Flash File Sagit
- Follow the steps to Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Mi 6 https://en.miui.com/unlock/.
- Select the Fastboot ROM version you want to use:
Fastboot ROM Mi 6 China Stable
Fastboot ROM Mi 6 Global Stable
Fastboot ROM Mi 6 China Developer
or visit Mi 6 Fastboot ROM to download the latest version.
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Mi 6 via Fastboot
- First of all, you need to check bootloader is a lock or unlock, before flash this Mi 6.
- Download and install Minimal ADB – Google Drive.
- Turn off your Mi 6 Sagit.
- Turn on and enter to fastboot mode, press and hold Volume Down + Power.
- Release after show Mi Bunny logo, and connect your Mi 6 to PC.
- Open Minimal ADB application.
- Type this command fastboot oem device-info, then enter.
- You will see the description as shown below:
- Bootloader Status:
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true –> bootloader is UNLOCKED
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false –> bootloader is LOCKED
- If your Mi 6 bootloader is unlocked, then ready to go flashing
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Mi 6 via Fastboot via Developer Options
If your device using Miui 8, Miui 9, or Miui 10, you can use this way:
- Go to Settings, About phone, tap on Miui Version 7 times.
- Back to Settings, Additional settings, Developer options, Miui Unlock status.
Mi 6 Flash File (Sagit) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash
- If the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to execute flashing Mi 6 Sagit.
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Mi 6. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Fastboot ROM Mi 6.
- First, check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of the fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Or use this easy way, COPY PATH from firmware ROM folder.
- Then PASTE the PATH to the square blue color, make sure on the PATH location has no space.
- Turn off Xiaomi Mi 6 Sagit.
- Turn on again and enter to fastboot mode using this step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below then release.
- Connect Mi 6 Sagit to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect the device.
- If driver Xiaomi installed correctly, the device Mi 6 will appear in the listed device Mi Flash Tool and ready to flash.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
NOTE: DO NOT use clean all and lock if your bootloader is unlock. This will brick your device and need test point to flash it.
- Suggest to select clean all and wipe your data in the internal storage.
- Check number one if your Mi 6 is brick or hard brick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Mi 6 Sagit will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like setup language, time zone, and select theme.
Mi 6 Flash File (Sagit) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.