Mi Max 32GB Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Using this method will overcome Xiaomi Mi Max 32GB Hydrogen which is problematic like bootloop or hangs and slow. Because this Mi Max 32GB flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom Xiaomi Mi Max 32G firmware will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial Mi Max Flash File (Hydrogen) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Mi Max Forgot Password
- Mi Max Hydrogen Forgotten Pattern
- XBrick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Mi Max Mode Fastboot below.
Tools to Flash Mi Max Flash File Hydrogen
- Follow the steps to Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Mi Max https://en.miui.com/unlock/.
- Select the Fastboot ROM version you want to use: (NOT for PRIME)
Fastboot Rom Xiaomi Mi Max 32GB China Stable
Fastboot Rom Xiaomi Mi Max 32GB Global Stable
Fastboot Rom Xiaomi Mi Max 32GB China Developer
or visit Mi Max Fastboot ROM to download the latest version.
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Mi Max via Fastboot
- First of all, you need to check bootloader is a lock or unlock, before flash this Mi Max.
- Download and install Minimal ADB – Google Drive.
- Turn off your Mi Max Hydrogen.
- Turn on and enter to fastboot mode, press and hold Volume Down + Power.
- Release after show Mi Bunny logo, and connect your Mi Max to PC.
- Open Minimal ADB application.
- Type this command fastboot oem device-info, then enter.
- You will see the description as shown below:
- Bootloader Status:
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true –> bootloader is UNLOCKED
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false –> bootloader is LOCKED
- If your Mi Max bootloader is unlocked, then ready to go flashing
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Mi Max via Fastboot via Developer Options
If your device using Miui 8, Miui 9, or Miui 10, you can use this way:
- Go to Settings, About phone, tap on Miui Version 7 times.
- Back to Settings, Additional settings, Developer options, Miui Unlock status.
Mi Max Flash File (Hydrogen) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash
- If the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to execute flashing Mi Max Hydrogen.
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Mi Max. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Fastboot ROM Mi Max.
- First, check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of the fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Or use this easy way, COPY PATH from firmware ROM folder.
- Then PASTE the PATH to the square blue color, make sure on the PATH location has no space.
- Turn off Xiaomi Mi Max Hydrogen.
- Turn on again and enter to fastboot mode using this step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below then release.
- Connect Mi Max Hydrogen to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect the device.
- If driver Xiaomi installed correctly, the device Mi Max will appear in the listed device Mi Flash Tool and ready to flash.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
NOTE: DO NOT use clean all and lock if your bootloader is unlock. This will brick your device and need test point to flash it.
- Suggest to select clean all and wipe your data in the internal storage.
- Check number one if your Mi Max is brick or hard brick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Mi Max Hydrogen will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like setup language, time zone, and select theme.
Mi Max Flash File (Hydrogen) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.