Redmi Note 5 Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
The easiest way to tackle the Xiaomi bootloop is with this Redmi Note 5 flash file (whyred). Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with a fresh new file. By using Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 flash file stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety. Download official Redmi Note 5 firmware fastboot ROM via Xiaomi bigota. Make sure your device Redmi Note 5 and this firmware is the same version.
With this Tutorial Redmi Note 5 Flash File (whyred) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Forgot Password
- Redmi Note 5 whyred Forgotten Pattern
- XBrick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Mode Fastboot below.
Tools to Flash Redmi Note 5 Flash File whyred
- Follow the steps to Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 https://en.miui.com/unlock/.
- Fastboot Rom
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global Stable V220.127.116.11.NEIMIEK (MIUI9)
or visit Redmi Note 5 Fastboot ROM to download the latest version.
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 via Fastboot
- First of all, you need to check bootloader is a lock or unlock, before flash this Redmi Note 5.
- Download and install Minimal ADB – Google Drive.
- Turn off your Redmi Note 5 whyred.
- Turn on and enter to fastboot mode, press and hold Volume Down + Power.
- Release after show Mi Bunny logo, and connect your Redmi Note 5 to PC.
- Open Minimal ADB application.
- Type this command fastboot oem device-info, then enter.
- You will see the description as shown below:
- Bootloader Status:
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true –> bootloader is UNLOCKED
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false –> bootloader is LOCKED
- If your Redmi Note 5 bootloader is unlocked, then ready to go flashing
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 via Fastboot via Developer Options
If your device using Miui 8, Miui 9, or Miui 10, you can use this way:
- Go to Settings, About phone, tap on Miui Version 7 times.
- Back to Settings, Additional settings, Developer options, Miui Unlock status.
Redmi Note 5 Flash File (whyred) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash
- If the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to execute flashing Redmi Note 5 whyred.
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Redmi Note 5. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Fastboot ROM Redmi Note 5.
- First, check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of the fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Or use this easy way, COPY PATH from firmware ROM folder.
- Then PASTE the PATH to the square blue color, make sure on the PATH location has no space.
- Turn off Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 whyred.
- Turn on again and enter to the fastboot mode using this step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below then release.
- Connect Redmi Note 5 whyred to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect device.
- If driver Xiaomi installed correctly, the device Redmi Note 5 will appear in the list device Mi Flash Tool and ready to flashing.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
NOTE: DO NOT use clean all and lock if your bootloader is unlock. This will brick your device and need test point to flash it.
- Suggest to select clean all and wipe your data in the internal storage.
- Check number one if your Redmi Note 5 is brick or hard brick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 whyred will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like setup language, time zone, and select theme.
Redmi Note 5 Flash File (whyred) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- redmi note 5 fastboot rom
- redmi note 5 flash