Advan S40 LTE Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S40 LTE Firmware via QGDP Tool? Using this method will overcome Advan which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware Advan S40 LTE will feel as fresh as new.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Advan S40 LTE via QGDP Tool can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Advan S40 LTE Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Advan Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Advan S40 LTE only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- QGDP Driver Setup
- SP Drivers v 1.5 (Optional driver – Install via Device Manager)
- QGDP Assembly Single Port V3
- Download firmware ADVAN_i4U_7.0.015.P1.180515194844.S4018.RWTX_ADVAN_S4018_OE.CPB.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Advan S4i
How To Flash Advan S40 LTE Firmware via QGDP Tool
- Install the drivers, if you already installed them on your PC, skip this step.
- Download the firmware and extract.
- Now install and open the QGDP Tool.
- Make sure your phone is turned off.
- After the flash tool opened, enter this password “ase” or “369” and make sure to change the language to English.
- Click on the Config menu then Browse, find the Advan S40 LTE firmware where extracted.
- Now click Open then Apply.
- Wait until the CPB firmware loaded into flash tool QGDP.
- Click on the Start button.
- Now connect your phone with your PC (makes sure your phone is turned off and the battery is installed).
- When the drivers installed correctly, flashing will run automatically.
- If Windows Security asks to install the driver, please press Install this driver software anyway. In case, you need to remove the battery, put it again, and repeat step 10.
- Now flashing will run and wait until finish.
- Wait until 100%.
- Your phone will reboot into the wizard menu.
- The first booting will take a minute, just wait.
- Flash Advan S40 LTE firmware via QGDP Tool is finished.
Read Also: Firmware Advan S4H