Advan S4J Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S4J Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Advan S4J that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock ROM as a solution to resolve it. You can download the Advan S4J firmware file via google drive from the link below. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing Advan.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan S4J via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan S4J Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan S4i Firmware via SPD
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware ADVAN S4J WR40_S4J_MT6572_Z35_W17_Flash4 512_4.4.2_20141204.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Advan S4H
How to Flash Advan S4J Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan S4J flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan S4J firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan S4J firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan S4J. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan S4J firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Advan S4G
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.