Advan S4A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S4A Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Advan. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with the Advan S4A flash file. You can download this Advan S4A firmware via google drive, this firmware is a stock ROM of Advan S4A.
With this flashing method, the troubled Advan S4A will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Advan will wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan S4A via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan S4A Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan S4A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan S35H Firmware via SPD
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware ADVAN S4A 97055ST_S4A_MT6572_4.0_V0.7.6_20140516.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Advan S35G
How to Flash Advan S4A Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan S4A flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan S4A firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan S4A. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan S4A firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Advan S35D
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- download firmware advan s4a