Advan S4A Plus Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S4A Plus Firmware via SPD Tool? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Advan S4A Plus. Because of this Advan flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. You can get the Advan firmware for official via Google Drive. This is the stock ROM of Advan S4A Plus. Just make sure your device is the same as this firmware file version.
Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Advan S4A Plus firmware problem with fresh stock ROM without error.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan S4A Plus via SPD Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan S4A Plus Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Advan S4A Plus Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Advan hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan S4A Plus often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver
- SPD Flash Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware Advan S4A Plus TCS4011_ADVAN_S4A _V1.0_20150113(B1 B8).pac stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Advan S35H
How to Flash Advan S4A Plus Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Advan S4A Plus flash file, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/work, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to the SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Advan if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Advan S4A Plus stock ROM via SPD flash tool is done.
Read Also: Firmware Advan S35G
You also can flash Advan S4A Plus via Research Download Tool, with the same firmware and method.