Advan S4X Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S4X Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Advan S4X, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Advan S4X and replaced it with fresh stock ROM firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Advan S50K Firmware via SPD Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan S4X Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Advan Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Advan hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan S4X often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan S6C Firmware via SPD Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for Advan S4X
- SPD Flash Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware Advan S4X V2.1_SPD.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Firmware Advan T1x Pro
How to Flash Advan S4X Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Advan S4X flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the Advan S4X firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your Advan device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/work, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Advan if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Advan S4X stock ROM firmware via SPD flash tool is done.
Read Also: Advan T2J Firmware