Advan T1x Pro Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T1x Pro Firmware via SP Flash Tool? To solve or fix the Advan T1x Pro android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Advan T1x Pro problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware Advan T1x Pro will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Advan T1x Pro Barca Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan T1x Pro Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan T1x Pro Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan T1x Pro often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware
Advan_T1X_Pro_P7056_MT8392_V08_20150130_4.4.2.zip Kitkat stock ROM via Mediafire
Advan_T1X MT8382_4.4.2_V01_20140725.zip Kitkat stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Firmware Advan G3 Pro
How to Flash Advan T1x Pro Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan T1x Pro flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan T1x Pro firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan T1x Pro firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan T1x Pro. This will prevent hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Advan and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan T1x Pro will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan T1x Pro firmware done.
Read Also: Advan X7 Pro Firmware
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan T1x Pro getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.