Advan S5D Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S5D Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Advan S5D flash file. If that happens on your Advan S5D, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh firmware stock ROM without any problems. So before flashing on this Advan S5D, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan S5D via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan S5D Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan S45D via SPD
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware ADVAN S5D_A6_V1.1_20130929.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Advan S45A
How to Flash Advan S5D Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan S5D flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan S5D firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan S5D. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Advan and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan S5D will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan S5D firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Acer Liquid Z500
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan S5D getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.