Advan S5E Core Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S5E Core Firmware via Research Download Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Advan S5E Core. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with the Advan S5E Core flash file. You can download this Advan S5E Core firmware via google drive, this firmware is a stock ROM of Advan.
With this flashing method, the troubled Advan will back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Advan will wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan S5E Core via Research Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan S5E Core Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Advan hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver
- SPD Research Download Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware tool Advan S5E Core TCS5022_ADVAN_S5E_Core_V5.0_20150414.rar stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Advan S5D
How to Flash Advan S5E Core Firmware via Research Download Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Advan flash file, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the Research Download Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the Research Download tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/work, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to the Research Download tool.
– If Volume Up, not works, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from the Research Download Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Advan if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Advan S5E Core stock ROM firmware via Research Download tool is done.
Watch this video for a full tutorial How to use Research Download Tool.
Read Also: Firmware Advan S45D