Advan S5E NXT Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S5E NXT Firmware via Research Download Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example, it happened on your Advan S5E NXT, you can try to flash with this file ROM, to solve the problem. With a flawed Advan S5E NXT flash will come back to fresh and normal again.
Because the firmware that has been replaced with Advan flash file stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan S5E NXT via Research Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan S5E NXT Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Advan hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver
- SPD Research Download Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware
Advan S5E NXT TCS5056A_ADVAN_S5E_NXT_V1.5_20160808.rar stock ROM via Google Drive
Advan S5E NXT OTCS5056A_ADVAN_S5E_NXT_V1.6_20160907.rar stock ROM via Google Drive (tested)
Read Also: Flash Advan S45D
How to Flash Advan S5E NXT Firmware via Research Download Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Advan S5E NXT flash file, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the Research Download Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the Research Download tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- On the file list, just check the FDL1, FDL2, System, and Userdata ONLY. Leave all uncheck.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/work, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to the Research Download tool.
– If Volume Up, not works, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from the Research Download Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Advan if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Advan S5E NXT stock ROM firmware via Research Download tool is done.
Watch this video for a full tutorial How to use Research Download Tool.
Read Also: Firmware Advan S45A