Advan T1Ci Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T1Ci Firmware via Recovery? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Advan. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with the Advan T1Ci flash file. You can download this Advan firmware via google drive, this firmware is stock ROM of Advan.
With this flashing method, the troubled Advan will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Advan T1Ci will wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan T1Ci via SD Card, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan T1Ci Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan T1C via Fastboot
Tools and Firmware Download
- Download firmware Advan_T1Ci_via recovery.rar Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Advan S7A
How to Flash Advan T1Ci Firmware via SD Card
- First, download the firmware Advan.
- Make sure you see the update.zip file.
- You just need the update.zip firmware.
- Move the firmware to SD Card.
- Check your battery, more than 80%.
- Go to recovery mode:
Turn off your phone, now press Volume Up + Power.
If failed, press Volume Down + Power.
- If you see (No command), press Volume Up or Power.
- Select wipe data/factory reset (will wipe or erase your internal memory).
- Use Volume for navigation and Power for select.
- Back to main menu.
- Now, select apply update from external storage.
- Find the update.zip firmware and select to start flashing.
- Wait for the process of flashing Advan.
- After finish, usually will reboot automatically, if not, back to the main menu and select reboot system now.
- Finally, flash Advan T1Ci firmware is finished.
- First booting will take more time than usual.
Read Also: Firmware Advan S6A