Advan T1G Plus Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T1G Plus Firmware via Research Download Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Advan T1G Plus bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh firmware flash file stock ROM. But the data stored in internal memory will also wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Advan T1G Plus. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is the same as this Advan firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan T1G Plus via Research Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan T1G Plus Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Advan T1G Plus hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advanoften restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan T1G via Flash Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver
- SPD Research Download Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware P1_T1G Plus_SP7731GEA_V2.0B_4.4.2_S770_20150122.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Advan T1Ci
How to Flash Advan T1G Plus Firmware via Research Download Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Advan T1G Plus flash file, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the Research Download Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the Research Download tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/work, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to the Research Download tool.
– If Volume Up, not works, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from the Research Download Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Advan if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Advan T1G Plus stock ROM firmware via Research Download tool is done.
Watch this video for a full tutorial How to use Research Download Tool.
Read Also: Firmware Advan T1C