Advan T1J Plus Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T1J Plus Firmware via SP Flash Tool? With this Advan flash file stock ROM, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Advan T1J Plus, you can try this flash mode to solve it. Get official stock ROM Advan T1J Plus firmware via google drive.
The need to remember is after flashing Advan T1J Plus is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before executing the flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan T1J Plus via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan T1J Plus Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan T1J Plus Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan T1J via SP Flash Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware
——————– Quad-Core ——————–
P7032Q_ADVAN_T1J [email protected]_17-51.tar stock ROM via Mediafire
P7032_ADVAN_T1J _[email protected]2014-06-12_09-04.tar stock ROM via Mediafire
——————– Dual Core ——————–
P7032_ADVAN_T1J [email protected]_20-19(Dual-core).tar via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Advan T1G Plus
How to Flash Advan T1J Plus Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan T1J Plus flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan T1J Plus firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan T1J Plus will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan T1J Plus firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Advan T1G
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.