Advan T1K Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T1K Firmware via DFU Flash Tool? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Advan T1K that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock ROM as a solution to resolve it. You can download the Advan T1K firmware file via google drive from the link below. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing Advan.
With this tutorial How to flash Firmware Advan T1K via DFU Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan T1K Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Advan T1K Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Broadcom USB Driver please follow this tutorial on how to install the USB Driver?
- DFU Tool
- Download Stock ROM
2014-04-18-21-16-BCM23550-user-ADVAN_T1K_INDONESIA_T-04t.zip via Mediafire
201506061155 BCM23550 KK user ADVAN (LCD T36).zip via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Advan T1J
How to Flash Advan T1K via DFU Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract them into one folder.
- Install the USB Driver manually from the device manager,
- Turn off your phone.
- Extract the Advan T1K firmware.
- Open the DFU Tool.
- After DFU launched, click on the Browse menu.
- Now, find where you extract the firmware.
- Wait until all files loaded on the DFU.
- Once all files added successfully, now press the Download button.
- Click Start to begin flashing.
- Now, connect your phone with a USB cable and make sure your phone is turned off.
- After connecting your device to the computer, Press the Volume UP or Down Button on your device so that the Broadcom Download Firmware utility (DFU) can detect it.
- Flash will start automatically after your phone detected.
- Wait until flashing complete.
- The finished message will appear, once flashing is completed.
- Disconnect your phone and wait for the phone to booting.
- Flash Advan T1K via DFU Tool is finished.
You can follow this tutorial with full images on How to flash Android using DFU Tool? You can also flash with this firmware using Broadcom Flash Tool.
Read Also: Firmware Advan T1G Plus
With this tutorial on How to Flash Advan T1K Firmware via DFU, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.