Advan T1Z Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T1Z Firmware via SD Card and SP Flash Tool? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Advan T1Z. Because of this Advan flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. You can get the Advan T1Z firmware for official via Google Drive. This firmware is the stock ROM of Advan. Just make sure your device is the same as this firmware file version.
Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Advan firmware problem with fresh stock ROM without error.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan T1Z via SD Card, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan T1Z Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Advan Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
We go from simplest via SD Card Recovery.
How to Flash Advan T1Z Firmware via SD Card
Tools and Firmware Download
- Download firmware P7068_ADVAN_T1Z_B1_V14_OTA.zip Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Advan T1S
How to Flash via SD Card
- First, download the firmware Advan.
- Make sure you see the update.zip file.
- You just need the update.zip firmware.
- Move the firmware to SD Card.
- Check your battery, more than 80%.
- Go to recovery mode:
Turn off your phone, now press Volume Up + Power.
If failed, press Volume Down + Power.
- If you see (No command), press Volume Up or Power.
- Select wipe data/factory reset (will wipe or erase your internal memory).
- Use Volume for navigation and Power for select.
- Back to the main menu.
- Now, select apply update from external storage.
- Find the update.zip firmware and select to start flashing.
- Wait for the process of flashing Advan.
- After finish, usually will reboot automatically, if not, back to the main menu and select reboot system now.
- Finally, flash Advan T1Z firmware is finished.
- First booting will take more time than usual.
If you have installed TWRP / CWM, just flash like usual.
Read Also: Firmware Acer Iconia B1-711
How to Flash Advan T1Z Firmware via SP Flash Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware [email protected]_21-23.tar.gz stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Advan T1R Firmware
How to Flash via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan T1Z flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan T1Z firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan T1Z firmware is done.
Read Also: Advan T1Q Plus Firmware
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- Software flashing advan t1s via sdcard