Advan T2A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T2A Firmware via LiveSuite Tool? With this Advan T2A flash file stock ROM, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Advan, you can try this flash mode to solve it. Get official stock ROM Advan firmware via google drive.
The need to remember is after flashing Advan T2A is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before executing the flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this tutorial How to flash Firmware Advan T2A via LiveSuite Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan T2A Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Vibrate Only
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan S4X Firmware via SPD
Tools and Firmware Download
- LiveSute Tool and USB Driver Here
- Download Firmware Advan T2A 4.2.2.OS_NEW_APK_V2_20131023.rar via Google Drive
Read Also: Firmware Advan S6C
How to Flash Advan T2A Firmware via LiveSuite Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract them into one folder.
- Install the USB Driver.
- Turn off your phone.
- Extract the Advan T2A firmware.
- Open the LiveSuite Tool.
- After LiveSuite is launched, click “YES” to follow the Upgrade Wizard.
- Click on Mandatory on upgrade mode.
- Make sure your phone is unplugged from your PC (if already connected).
- Now click NEXT.
- Now, you have to select the .img firmware. If you are ready click on Yes Button and find the .img firmware on your computer.
- After this DO NOT click Finish.
- Now, connect your phone with a USB cable and make sure your phone is Power off.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down button on your Advan and connect the USB cable. While holding the Volume Down immediately press the Power button 10 times, so that the computer can recognize your device.
- After your device detected, you will allow clicking YES/NO on the Mandatory.
- Click YES to continue (this will wipe internal memory).
- Wait until flashing complete.
- The finished message will appear “Upgrade Succeeds“, once flashing is completed.
- Click OK and disconnect.
- Try to turn off the device.
- Flash Advan T2A via LiveSuite Tool is finished.
Read Also: Advan T1x Pro Firmware
With this tutorial on How to Flash Advan T2A Firmware via LiveSuite Tool, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.