Advan T2K Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T2K Firmware via Rockchip Batch Tool? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Advan T2K, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Advan T2Kand replaced it with fresh stock ROM firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this tutorial How to flash Advan T2K Firmware via Batch Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan T2K Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Firmware Stock Rom RK3126_R701_android6.0_T2K_V3.1_20170708.rar Google Drive
- RockChip Batch Tool Google Drive will download automatically
- Driver RockChip Assitant
Read Also: Flash Advan T2G
How to Flash Advan T2K Firmware via RockChip Batch Tool
- Install RockChip Batch Tool.
- Install RockChip Driver Assistant.
- Extract the firmware.
- Connect the device to your PC, use this method:
Turn off Advan T2K > connect using USB Cable and pressing Volume Up.
- Open the RK Batch Tool with run as administrator mode.
- Your phone will detect on the tab number if the driver installed correctly.
- Now, click on the “…” symbol, or press the Browse button and find the firmware where you extracted.
- Press the Upgrade button to start flashing the Advan T2K firmware.
- Wait until you get a Success message.
- Now unplug your USB cable and try to turn on your phone.
- You may need to take a minute to boot into the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Advan T2K is done.
You can follow this tutorial How to use RockChip Batch Tool with a full image by androidmtk.com.
Read Also: Firmware Advan T2F Plus
With this tutorial on How to Flash Advan T2K Firmware via RockChip Batch Tool, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.