Huawei Ascend G510-0200 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G510-0200 Firmware via Recovery (Dload Flash File)? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Huawei G510-0200. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Huawei software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with the new firmware file. Get Huawei Ascend G510-0200 firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the USB driver first before the flash.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Ascend G510-0200 Firmware via Recovery Without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei G510-0200 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Make sure your battery is more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Download firmware Huawei_Ascend_G510-0200_4.1_V100R001C151B166_India_05011MBF.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Huawei G300 Firmware
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G510-0200 Firmware via Recovery Without PC
- First of all, download firmware, make sure your device is the same as this firmware.
- Extract the Huawei flash file and you will see a folder with the name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see the file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move the dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside another folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your device.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold the button until entering the system update.
- Flash will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes.
- Wait till flash finish.
- When a flash is done, Huawei will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- The first time booting will take a minute due to install the new file system. Just wait until entering wizard menus like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei Ascend G510-0200 is done.