Huawei Ascend G6-C00 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G6-C00 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Huawei Ascend G6-C00, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Huawei Ascend G6-C00 and replaced it with fresh stock rom firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Ascend G6-C00 Firmware via Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Ascend G6-C00 Forgot Password
- Huawei Ascend G6-C00 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Ascend G6-C00 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Ascend G6-C00 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Ascend G6-C00 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Ascend G6-C00 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Only used for Huawei Qualcomm chipset.
Tools and Huawei Ascend G6-C00 Firmware
- Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software and driver
- Android Qualcomm USB Driver
- PC / Laptop
- Unlock Bootloader (Optional, some user can flash with LOCKED Bootloader, unlock it when flash not working)
- USB cable
- Download firmware
Huawei Ascend G6-C00 TMB01010_4.3_EMUI_1.6_05021GYK_BoardDump_HMT.zip via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G6-C00 Firmware
- First of all, download all tools and install them. If you are already installed skip this step.
- Please read How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software for the full tutorial with image and video.
- Run Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software, click on QPBLFBML01.exe.
- Click the Browse menu.
- Then navigate to the Huawei Ascend G6-C00 firmware folder that has been downloaded.
- After that, select the file with the format like the example above, namely HDU9200MC00N015.xml. This is an example of a firmware name, every Huawei has a different name.
- Keep in mind, in the Huawei Ascend G6-C00 firmware folder there is usually more than one XML file. So please choose the name that matches the device type when browsing the firmware earlier.
- Click Next for the next step.
- Now connect Huawei Ascend G6-C00 to PC with USB cable data and make sure you are in Fastboot Mode or Download Mode.
– To enter Fastboot Mode, press Volume Down + Power wait until show Android robot.
– If Fastboot Mode not working, try to enter Download Mode, press Volume Atas + Volume Bawah and connect your device to PC. Hold the buttons until enter Download Update, then go for next step 9. You can check this video to enter Download Mode.
- Click Scan&Download and wait for flashing Huawei Ascend G6-C00.
- Wait for the device to connect to PC and flash will start automatically.
- After 100% and finished, disconnect the Huawei Ascend G6-C00 and try to reboot to system.
- Finally, flash Huawei Ascend G6-C00 firmware via HMT is done.
Read Also: How to Flash Firmware Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3
- Usually, when opening HMT for the first time, a choice of modes will appear. Please select the Manufacture or R&D mode. For cases that fail flash, try the way from one of the XDA members.
- When clicking the Browse firmware menu on some PCs sometimes it asks to enter the HMT password. Just leave it blank and click Set.