Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
To solve or fix the Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3 android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3 firmware flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Huawei ATU-LX3 problem with fresh or new. Just remember before the flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom Huawei Y6 ATU-LX3 firmware will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3 Firmware via Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3 Forgot Password
- Huawei ATU-LX3 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei ATU-LX3 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei ATU-LX3 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3 22.214.171.124_Board_Software_General_8.0.0_R1_EMUI8.0_05022JHT_HMT.zip via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3 flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3 firmware, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3 firmware done.
Read Also: Flash Firmware Huawei X5 Clone via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Huawei Y6 2018 ATU-LX3 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.