Huawei X5 Clone Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Using this method will overcome Huawei X5 Clone which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flash Huawei X5 Clone in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom Huawei X5 Clone firmware will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei X5 Clone Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei X5 Clone Forgot Password
- Huawei X5 Clone Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei X5 Clone Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei X5 Clone Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei X5 Clone hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei X5 Clone often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei X5 Clone Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Huawei X5 Clone MT6572_V1003_23042015.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
How to Flash Huawei X5 Clone Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Huawei X5 Clone flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Huawei X5 Clone firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Huawei X5 Clone firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Huawei X5 Clone. This will prevent hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Huawei X5 Clone and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Huawei X5 Clone will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Huawei X5 Clone firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Huawei X5 Clone getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.