Huawei MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
The easiest way to tackle the Huawei M3 BTV-DL09 bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with a fresh new file. By using Huawei MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09 firmware stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup the first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09 Firmware via Recovery Without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09 Forgot Password
- Huawei BTV-DL09 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei M3 BTV-DL09 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei BTV-DL09 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei M3 BTV-DL09 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Huawei BTV-DL09 Firmware Download
- Make sure your battery more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Download firmware Huawei MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09 C233B030_China_EMUI4.1_05013XFW_6.0_Dload.zip Stock ROM via Mediafire
How to Flash Huawei MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09 Firmware via Recovery
- First of all, download Huawei MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09 firmware, make sure your device is the same with this firmware.
- Extract Huawei MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09 flash file and you will see a folder with name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see the file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside another folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your Huawei MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold the button until entering the system update.
- Flash Huawei MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09 will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes.
- Wait until flash Huawei MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09 stock ROM finish.
- When a flash is done, Huawei BTV-DL09 will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- The first time booting will take a minute due to install the new file system. Just wait until entering wizard menus like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei BTV-DL09 done.
Read Also: Flash Firmware Huawei KII L23 via HMT