Huawei Ascend Y520-U03 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Ascend Y520-U03 Firmware via Flash Tool? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Huawei Y520-U03. Because by this Huawei Y520-U03 flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Huawei Ascend Y520-U03 official firmware problem with fresh stock ROM without error.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Ascend Y520-U03 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Ascend Y520-U03 Forgot Password
- Huawei Y520-U03 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Ascend Y520-U03 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Y520-U03 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Ascend Y520-U03 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Ascend Y520-U03 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei Ascend Y520-U03 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Huawei_Y520-U03_TIGO_HN_MT6572_150818.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Huawei Ascend Y520-U03 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Huawei Y520-U03 flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Huawei Y520-U03 firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Huawei Y520-U03 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Huawei Ascend Y520-U03. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Huawei Ascend Y520-U03 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Huawei Ascend Y520-U03 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Huawei Ascend Y520-U03 firmware done.
Read Also: Huawei G700 U10 Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Huawei Ascend Y520-U03 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.