Huawei Y3 Lite Y360-U103 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Y3 Lite Y360-U103 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Huawei Y360-U103. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Huawei Y3 Lite Y360-U103 flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled Huawei Y3 Lite Y360-U103 will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh Huawei Y360-U103 firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Huawei Y360-U103 will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Y3 Lite Y360-U103 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Y3 Lite Y360-U103 Forgot Password
- Huawei Y360-U103 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Y3 Lite Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Y3 U103 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Y3 Lite Y360-U103 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei U103 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei Y3 Lite Y360-U103 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Huawei_Y3_Lite_Y360-U103_MT6572.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Huawei Y3 Lite Y360-U103 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Huawei Y3 Lite Y360-U103 flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Huawei Y360-U103 firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Huawei Y3 Lite firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Huawei Y3 Lite Y360-U103. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Huawei Y3 Lite Y360-U103 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Huawei Y3 Lite Y360-U103 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Huawei Y3 Lite Y360-U103 firmware done.
Read Also: Huawei Hol U19 Flash File via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Huawei Y3 Lite Y360-U103 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.