Huawei Ascend G700-U10 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G700-U10 Firmware via Flash Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Huawei G700-U10, you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed Huawei Ascend G700-U10 flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replaced with Huawei Ascend G700 U10 flash file stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory. Download Huawei G700-U10 firmware on the link below, make sure your device is same with this Huawei Ascend G700 U10 firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Ascend G700-U10 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Ascend G700-U10 Forgot Password
- Huawei Ascend G700-U10 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Ascend G700-U10 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Ascend G700-U10 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Ascend G700-U10 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Ascend G700-U10 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei Ascend G700-U10 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Huawai_Ascend_G700-U10_MT6589.zip firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G700-U10 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Huawei Ascend G700-U10 flash file and you will see “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Huawei G700 U10 firmware, then click “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Huawei G700 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Huawei Ascend G700-U10. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Huawei Ascend G700-U10 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Huawei Ascend G700-U10 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Huawei Ascend G700-U10 firmware done.
Read Also: Flash Firmware Evercoss U50A via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Huawei Ascend G700-U10 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- huawei g700-u10 update