Evercoss U50A Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
There are so many ways to solve the problem on Evercoss U50A, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this Evercoss U50A flash file, everything will solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory and replaced with fresh Evercoss U50A firmware stock rom. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial Evercoss U50A Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Evercoss U50A Forgot Password
- Evercoss U50A Stuck on Logo
- Evercoss U50A Forget Pattern
- Evercoss U50A Bootloop
- Evercoss U50A Soft Brick
- Evercoss U50A Touch screen is not sensitive
- Evercoss U50A Slow not responsive / Hang
- Evercoss U50A Virus malware
- Evercoss U50A Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Evercoss U50A Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Evercoss U50A often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Evercoss_U50A_MT6737M_V6_13072017_7.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Evercoss A74E Star Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
- Evercoss J4C Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Evercoss U50A firmware file and you will see “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Evercoss U50A, then click “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Evercoss U50A. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Evercoss U50A and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Evercoss U50A will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Evercoss U50A Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK